Becoming a Member of The 100
Membership Requirements: Members of the “100” are men ages 21+ who are committed to helping the youth of our community by utilizing their talents and volunteering their time.
Benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to positively impact the lives of youth through the sharing of your time, talent, and resources
- Mentoring a young person in their development, preparation and choices
- Helping a program or committee in the achievement of desired outcomes
- A sense of “giving back”
- Fellowship with peers
- Individual recognition
The time members commit to the organization varies but typically members:
- Attend membership meetings and fellowship breakfasts held monthly
- Participate on a committee and attend monthly meetings
- Volunteer their time as a mentor or to support a program/event
All members are required to complete a background check.
Membership dues are on a tiered fee scale based on the member’s age. If you’re interested in becoming a member, please call us at 317-921-1276 or fill out a Membership Interest Form